Friday 1 August 2008

I hate maths - Round 23, South Melbourne vs Altona Magic

Last Time They Met

Round 10, 2008, at Paisley Park

Altona Magic 1 South Melbourne 0

Nunes' own goal was the difference, and basically the only on field thing I can remember from this game.


Preview

We're now down to almost only a mathematical proposition of making the finals. Altona will end even that this week. Still, I'm sure there'll be plenty of fun to be had nevertheless, journey and not the destination and all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A few notes on comments.

We've had a lot of fun over the years with my freewheeling comments policy, but all good things must come to an end. Therefore I will no longer be approving comments that contain personal abuse of any sort.

Still, if your post doesn't get approved straight away, it's probably because I haven't seen it yet.

As usual, publication of a comment does not mean endorsement of its content.