Saturday, 1 May 2010

So much exploded cream and crust - Richmond 3 South 0

Cherry cake was delicious, though perhaps overdoing the cloves a bit.

Now for the game.

Three very cheap goals. I felt we dominated this match, had many, many chances to score, and paid the priece for fucking up at both ends.

There are people saying Richmond deserved their win - I won't deny them that much, seeing as they did score more goals.

However, what I will not swallow is the notion that it was an even game. It wasn't. We dominated the majority of this game, but couldn't finish. So, really, I could be more disappointed, but I won't be, because we actually played pretty well.

And what the hell was it with that mist floating over the ground intermittently? At least get a fluoro or orange ball if that's what people are going to be playing in.

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to go out on a limb and disagree with you on your assertion that South Melbourne dominated the game. Maybe dominated periods of the second half but hardly the whole game.

    ReplyDelete

While I like people commenting on the blog, it would be useful if different posters could at least leave some sort of nickname to make it easier to sort through all the different 'anonymous' posters. If your post doesn't get approved straight away, it's probably because I haven't seen it yet. Lastly, just because I approve a comment for publication does not mean that I endorse its content.