Wednesday, 26 May 2010

Row, row, row your boat, do we have a stream?

I don't know. The club ain't providing a screening, which is a pity, but understandable considering the cost. Live updates may be available on Kallang Roar or on the S-League website. If I find a stream, I'm posting details here. The game is on tonight at 9:30pm Eastern Standard Time (the best kind of time). Apparently no Keenan or Fernando, which means we're screwed. Oh well. In the meantime, enjoy this piece on the S-League website focusing on, and seemingly replete with information taken from my various postings on here and other places - which I don't mind, informing the public is what I'm here for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I like people commenting on the blog, it would be useful if different posters could at least leave some sort of nickname to make it easier to sort through all the different 'anonymous' posters. If your post doesn't get approved straight away, it's probably because I haven't seen it yet. Lastly, just because I approve a comment for publication does not mean that I endorse its content.