Sunday, 20 July 2008

South of the Border welcomes Jonas Salley...

...to the wonderful planet of Australia!

Salley savours switch to Australia

First he was Costa Rican, after an erroneous comment by I have no idea who, then Ivorian and now he's one of us. Bonza! He's had almost as many nationalities as assumed names and clubs within a season. Ah, those were the days, watching Jonas strut his stuff in front of 40 people at Yarraville Glory's McIvor Reserve in a pre-season friendly we won against Richmond. Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I like people commenting on the blog, it would be useful if different posters could at least leave some sort of nickname to make it easier to sort through all the different 'anonymous' posters. If your post doesn't get approved straight away, it's probably because I haven't seen it yet. Lastly, just because I approve a comment for publication does not mean that I endorse its content.