Wednesday 27 February 2008

Something to lift the spirits a little

I was going to post the next instalment of my 2008 membership review, but couldn't be arsed taking the photos, uploading them and all that, and I also thought that after yesterday's Pumpkin Seed Eaters annoyance, coupled with South being bottom of the ladder after two games as the only pointless team, that it'd be nice to post something positive.



The footage (essentially 3 scenes replayed for about a 1:28) is of Reardo Luka playing his first match of any kind since his horrific injury last season (for background, see this entry). Once again thanks go to Adrian Luka for the footage, which is of the South under 21s taking on the South under 18s in a pre-season hit out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A few notes on comments.

We've had a lot of fun over the years with my freewheeling comments policy, but all good things must come to an end. Therefore I will no longer be approving comments that contain personal abuse of any sort.

Still, if your post doesn't get approved straight away, it's probably because I haven't seen it yet.

As usual, publication of a comment does not mean endorsement of its content.