Saturday 23 February 2008

Late NSL era sticker

Anyone want a sticker? Some may recall the passing mention of these artefacts seen while reading this entry. Well, I did manage to come away with seven or so (relax, there's plenty left), one's on a door, one's for posterity, one's for a folder for school but otherwise I have four left over. If you would like one, message me, and we'll arrange the safe passage of these relics to your preferred destination. I reckon they look quite nice. The non-cringing use of 'S.C.', the classic soccer ball in place of an 'O'.



It's going to be harder to keep up the daily posting once school starts again on Monday, but I'll try, Pride and Prejudice be damned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A few notes on comments.

We've had a lot of fun over the years with my freewheeling comments policy, but all good things must come to an end. Therefore I will no longer be approving comments that contain personal abuse of any sort.

Still, if your post doesn't get approved straight away, it's probably because I haven't seen it yet.

As usual, publication of a comment does not mean endorsement of its content.