Friday, 19 September 2008

South still top of the league standings

All time NSL/A-League table on Das Libero has been updated. It's got the usual suspects - who don't hate South it should be remembered, in spite of all the, um, well, hatred, they display - in a bit of a spin, but man, come on. It's just a simple set of stats. Just a tally of sorts. Not purposely designed to further any political ambitions, nor to be viewed as some sort of anti A-League social commentary. Maybe I'm just naive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I like people commenting on the blog, it would be useful if different posters could at least leave some sort of nickname to make it easier to sort through all the different 'anonymous' posters. If your post doesn't get approved straight away, it's probably because I haven't seen it yet. Lastly, just because I approve a comment for publication does not mean that I endorse its content.