Thursday 25 September 2008

Club legends at the Show

Towards the end of a fun day at the 2008 Royal Melbourne Show with my good friends yesterday, I noticed two very familiar faces come along with their family. They were none other than Dean and John Anastasiadis. Good to see them there and ready to enjoy the night with their family. Otherwise, it was a really good day at the Show and we had a great time.

I was able to get a photo with Deano too, but Johnny had gone somewhere. :P

Take it easy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A few notes on comments.

We've had a lot of fun over the years with my freewheeling comments policy, but all good things must come to an end. Therefore I will no longer be approving comments that contain personal abuse of any sort.

Still, if your post doesn't get approved straight away, it's probably because I haven't seen it yet.

As usual, publication of a comment does not mean endorsement of its content.