Sunday 4 May 2008

Zois to South, done and dusted, apparently

I was told this early in the 2nd half by one of my loyal readers, and had it confirmed by the person who was supposed to do my blog logo, and more or less confirmed by the non-comment stylings of a certain suave and sophisticated director - or at least that's the way I'm choosing to interpret that discussion. Now you may have read it earlier on smfcboard, or soccer forum, but it is my exclusive, you hear? I just wasn't near enough to a computer to post it. Still awaiting the arrival of Scotty MacNicol as well, I assume he's still coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A few notes on comments.

We've had a lot of fun over the years with my freewheeling comments policy, but all good things must come to an end. Therefore I will no longer be approving comments that contain personal abuse of any sort.

Still, if your post doesn't get approved straight away, it's probably because I haven't seen it yet.

As usual, publication of a comment does not mean endorsement of its content.