Friday 9 May 2008

Dean Anastasiadis set to tour with Kiss... maybe

This is off soccer-forum, a very possible playing out of the last days of Dean Anastasiadis as South keeper, courtesy of a poster known only as "phils". Rather than keep it hidden in the restricted areas of that forum, I thought i'd be nice if it was released into the public domain. Minor script errors edited by myself for clarity. Enjoy.


...Peter Zois is wanted by 'mixmastermike' at south but Anastasiadis's father and dean will fight tooth and nail to keep the zoismeister away for this season so dean can go out on a high in his "last" season. Its almost like KISS announcing another final tour. Whats the bet he will play one more year and the conversation with mike m will be a little like this...

DEAN: C'mon Mike, I'm turning 40 next year, I wanna be the first keeper since Maurice Raponi, Jeff Olver and Robert Brian to play in my forties and hinder the progress of today's young keepers.
MIKE: But I have Zois, Kenny and that chick from Box Hill that played in the Richmond Ressies wanting to come down.
DEAN: What if I give you 10c off every litre of regular unleaded you buy at my servo?
MIKE: My X5 needs premium malaka.
DEAN: Um... I think only my dad can give discounts on premium. (Long pause, Deano's soccer career is flashing before his eyes) Probably best if you speak to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A few notes on comments.

We've had a lot of fun over the years with my freewheeling comments policy, but all good things must come to an end. Therefore I will no longer be approving comments that contain personal abuse of any sort.

Still, if your post doesn't get approved straight away, it's probably because I haven't seen it yet.

As usual, publication of a comment does not mean endorsement of its content.