Thursday 29 May 2008

You know you've made it it when...

In my culture and communications class this week - yeah, I know, I failed psych last year and I needed to catch up first year subject orright? - we were covering bloggers and the myspace phenomenon and all that jazz, and everything that gets the life sucked out if it by academics. Reminded me of Nick Curtis' MySpace page, and his battle with injury over the past year. This is actually a couple of years old as you can see, but funny how some things mirror the real world. Like now ex-South defender Arthur Tsonis having very poor morale... dedicated fans will remember his wrecking his knee that year and sitting out most of the season, taking over the coaching of the under 21 side (which did quite well that year). Strange the characters that you find on the interweb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A few notes on comments.

We've had a lot of fun over the years with my freewheeling comments policy, but all good things must come to an end. Therefore I will no longer be approving comments that contain personal abuse of any sort.

Still, if your post doesn't get approved straight away, it's probably because I haven't seen it yet.

As usual, publication of a comment does not mean endorsement of its content.