Wednesday 3 July 2013

South Crisis 2013 - Tsolakis resigns

South Crisis 2012 was a barrel of laughs compared with this stuff. Oh, what deeper hell is this?

If I have been lax in keeping up to date with these occurrences - and I think it's safe to say that I have - I do have the semi-valid reasons of having had to deal with personal issues over the weekend, followed up by being on away on business with limited internet.

Here in Canberra, waiting for the temperature to get above the minuses and for the fog to lift, it's like these things almost don't even matter. Getting what were for me out of the blue messages asking about what happened on 3XY for example.

Having said all of that, I'm glad that this is more or less the final nail in the coffin of Operation Let's Be Northcote. And thank goodness for that. Time to move on to the next fad.

There are some - a very few I'm guessing - who will see all of this as way overdue, and a chance for re-booting our season. Me, I'm only seeing it as a part of a continuum of lovable idiocy. Regardless of who's in charge, this kind of stuff will continue.

So, who's next?

2 comments:

  1. Farce'alona!! (to steal someone else's phrase)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Regardless of who's in charge, this kind of stuff will continue."

    Still waiting ... or does the A League bid sort of challenge it?

    ReplyDelete

A few notes on comments.

We've had a lot of fun over the years with my freewheeling comments policy, but all good things must come to an end. Therefore I will no longer be approving comments that contain personal abuse of any sort.

Still, if your post doesn't get approved straight away, it's probably because I haven't seen it yet.

As usual, publication of a comment does not mean endorsement of its content.