Easter Saturday Football Gala – Box Hill United SC v South Melbourne FC,
Date Saturday 23 April 2011
Venue: Wembley Park, Canterbury Road, Box Hill - Full Canteen Facilities will be open
Entry Cost – Gold Coin Donation, proceeds to Royal Children’s Hospital – Good Friday Appeal
Schedule of Games (Age Group/Kick Off/Game Length)
- U12 Boys 9.30 am 50 min (2 x 25 min)
- U14 Boys 10.45 am 60 min (2 x 30 min)
- U15 Boys 12.00 pm 70 min (2 x 35 min)
- U18 Boys 1.20 pm 80 min (2 x 40 min)
- U21 Men 3.15 pm 90 min (2 x 45min)
- Senior Men 5.15 pm 90 min (2 x 45min)
All Junior boys teams are at A Level. SSF Matches U10 & U11 Kick off at 11am, in tandem matches at Sparks Reserve – across the road, from Wembley Park. FFV competition rules apply.
Points to be allocated on basis of result of each game.
• 3 points for Win
• 1 point for Draw
• Bonus point for every 2 goals scored, for either team.
• Goal Average to decide winner, if needed.
Winner will be awarded the Adidas Cup
Parking available across the road from Wembley Park, at Sparks Reserve.