Thursday, 22 April 2010

Welcome to Jazz Club - Nice

Whoa. This week's edition of SMFCTV has taken a turn I didn't quite expect. The combination of commentary and music makes it sit halfway between an Aural Text spoken word beatnik piece (wonderful Triple R programme which I had the honour of being on last year) and The Fast Show's Jazz Club skits. Some other things worth noting, maybe:

  • Steve O'Dor's nickname must be livewire or something similarly suitable. 
  • There's a weird light on Joe Keenan's head, which often illuminates his right ear.
  • Vaughan Coveny endorses pitch invasions! Ok, that's probably a bit disingenuous from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I like people commenting on the blog, it would be useful if different posters could at least leave some sort of nickname to make it easier to sort through all the different 'anonymous' posters. If your post doesn't get approved straight away, it's probably because I haven't seen it yet. Lastly, just because I approve a comment for publication does not mean that I endorse its content.