Wednesday 13 May 2009

ERT filming us for some reason.

If you were at the game last Sunday, you may have noticed a fairly well equipped camera crew doing the rounds. Idle chatter from some people - damned if I can remember who now, but it wasn't anyone important in case any of the cake eaters suspect a leak - seemed to indicate that it was an ERT (Ελληνική Ραδιοφωνία Τηλεόραση, Ellinikí Radiofonía Tileórasi, Hellenic Radio [and] Television) crew. They probably won't use the fleeting glimpse of me with a plate of the Valkanis' semi-famous roast lemon potatoes. What they were doing there remains to be seen, but if I am going to be in it, at least I was wearing my good hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A few notes on comments.

We've had a lot of fun over the years with my freewheeling comments policy, but all good things must come to an end. Therefore I will no longer be approving comments that contain personal abuse of any sort.

Still, if your post doesn't get approved straight away, it's probably because I haven't seen it yet.

As usual, publication of a comment does not mean endorsement of its content.