Saturday 21 June 2008

One last thing before I duck out of here

As part of the Canberra away trip bonanza this week on South of the Border, I'm taking a guest stint on Football In The Capital's The Weeekender segment. It's a quick piece going over the anomalies and conundrums brought up by having the AIS in the VPL. As far as I know, I won't be in tomorrow, so enjoy your weekends, and everyone coming up to Canberra, I'll see you there.



The Weekender: Should the AIS stay in the VPL



Also cool that I am now a category on Eamonn's site. Every step is one closer to being cited in an academic essay, surely the holy grail of such things. In theory I was this (use your imagination) close to being listed as part of the bibliography of a mate's essay. In theory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A few notes on comments.

We've had a lot of fun over the years with my freewheeling comments policy, but all good things must come to an end. Therefore I will no longer be approving comments that contain personal abuse of any sort.

Still, if your post doesn't get approved straight away, it's probably because I haven't seen it yet.

As usual, publication of a comment does not mean endorsement of its content.