Friday, 5 March 2010

VPL Needs More Greeks - Round 2, South Melbourne vs Bentleigh Greens

Last Time They Met

- In a 90/120 minute game

Hellenic Cup Final 2010,

South Melbourne 0 Bentleigh Greens 0 (Bentleigh won 5-4 on penalties)


- In a competitive match

Round 26, 2005

South Melbourne 3 Bentleigh Greens 1


I was on my Lost Weekend. Apparently pretty much everyone else was at the Oakleigh - Preston 5-0 game. And Bentleigh were on their way out of the VPL.


Preview

We'll probably lose. But come buy a membership and shit anyway. It's an election year, you know?


No comments:

Post a Comment

While I like people commenting on the blog, it would be useful if different posters could at least leave some sort of nickname to make it easier to sort through all the different 'anonymous' posters. If your post doesn't get approved straight away, it's probably because I haven't seen it yet. Lastly, just because I approve a comment for publication does not mean that I endorse its content.