Sunday, 26 October 2008

Yes, it's true... South of the Border book is coming out soon (hopefully)

But you can't have it. Why? Because there'll only be about five copies made, as part of my university course's 'publishing principles and practice' subject, where me and my team, ie, Scott, are supposed to create a full on, actual book, except for the legal stuff such as ISBNs, legal deposits and such. I'd put up a screenshot of the possible cover, but I'd rather show you the full on finished product. Who knows, maybe in 5-6 years time, there'll be a proper legit book put out? We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I like people commenting on the blog, it would be useful if different posters could at least leave some sort of nickname to make it easier to sort through all the different 'anonymous' posters. If your post doesn't get approved straight away, it's probably because I haven't seen it yet. Lastly, just because I approve a comment for publication does not mean that I endorse its content.