Monday 13 October 2008

End of season ball

Apparently there was a very good turnout - something that can't be said of game attendances for some reason - and peoples generally seemed to have a very good time. Not that I was there, but kudos to one board member who seemed to really to get into the spirit of things with a slightly outlandish costume. That just about wraps up the formalities of what could be attached to season 2008... except for the announcement of what should be an interesting AGM. Whaddaya say fellas? Some time in early November perhaps? There's a whole bunch of questions I want to to ask. And this time I will ask them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A few notes on comments.

We've had a lot of fun over the years with my freewheeling comments policy, but all good things must come to an end. Therefore I will no longer be approving comments that contain personal abuse of any sort.

Still, if your post doesn't get approved straight away, it's probably because I haven't seen it yet.

As usual, publication of a comment does not mean endorsement of its content.