Monday 1 September 2014

I will be on radio tonight

Unless it gets cancelled, at 9:00pm tonight, along with Dr Ian Syson I will be a guest on the Play Off The Park programme on SYN 90.7FM. The themes will include (or so I've been lead to believe) stuff to do with the history of football (I assume the host means soccer) in Australia, why the game does not belong, and maybe even some stuff about my PhD thesis. It'll be my first appearance on radio since I spruiked for Offset back in 2009 on Triple R in my role as managing editor. So, if you've never met me and want all your suspicions of what my voice sounds like confirmed (and consequently react like this), tune in, or wait for the podcast to come out.

1 comment:

A few notes on comments.

We've had a lot of fun over the years with my freewheeling comments policy, but all good things must come to an end. Therefore I will no longer be approving comments that contain personal abuse of any sort.

Still, if your post doesn't get approved straight away, it's probably because I haven't seen it yet.

As usual, publication of a comment does not mean endorsement of its content.