Friday, 21 January 2011

South of the Border - Your completely unofficial sorta home of the 2011 Hellenic Cup

Hi everyone. I've noticed that there are a few people visiting here looking for information on this year's Hellenic Cup - mostly because thus far the official site has not been updated with information. In the event that this situation is not sorted out, I will attempt to update this online file with the results from the tournament. There is also a link to the file on the left hand side above the 'show racism the red card' image.

It will not be instantaneous - I'm not affiliated with the Hellenic Cup committee in any capacity. It will not have tables - you'll have to use your imaginations for that. But I'll try my best and see how we go. Results should preferably be posted in this thread on soccer-forum or sent to blackmissionary@hotmail.com or chuck it the comments section. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I like people commenting on the blog, it would be useful if different posters could at least leave some sort of nickname to make it easier to sort through all the different 'anonymous' posters. If your post doesn't get approved straight away, it's probably because I haven't seen it yet. Lastly, just because I approve a comment for publication does not mean that I endorse its content.