Wednesday, 12 January 2011

Budget Cuts Go Overboard

Finally the SBS segment goes to air. And finally I can acquiesce to the disillusionment that was building up inside me. Now I know we're stuck in a Global Financial Crisis™, but is 90 seconds all we could get? And what's this about six state championships? Hello, we've actually won, like, eight of them. Unless we sold a couple of them off to pay off some debts. If that's the case, can the bigwigs let me know which ones were sacrificed, so I can take them off the wikipedia page? Ta.

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I like people commenting on the blog, it would be useful if different posters could at least leave some sort of nickname to make it easier to sort through all the different 'anonymous' posters. If your post doesn't get approved straight away, it's probably because I haven't seen it yet. Lastly, just because I approve a comment for publication does not mean that I endorse its content.