Monday, 14 June 2010

Steal this avatar

Someone on The World Game Forum - the best damn football forum in the world, if you're not too fussed about racial slurs, ridiculous and plentiful in jokes and a lack of football talk - wanted to know where I got my kickarse avatar from, and if I could make a Sydney Croatia one for him. And I'm telling everyone what I told him. It's just a generic animated gif I found on the interwebs, and which I got my youngest brother to add 'SMFC' to. He dabbles in animation, video game making and such and such. He still hates it, but I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I like people commenting on the blog, it would be useful if different posters could at least leave some sort of nickname to make it easier to sort through all the different 'anonymous' posters. If your post doesn't get approved straight away, it's probably because I haven't seen it yet. Lastly, just because I approve a comment for publication does not mean that I endorse its content.