Friday 17 July 2009

The Week My Umbrella Finally Gets Returned, Hopefully - Round something or other, Hellas vs Cleaning Product

Last Time They Met

2-2 at Gully earlier in 2009, we scored late to equalise. Seems like such a long time ago.

Preview

Well, we haven't beaten them in 3 years or so. But they're not crash hot this year. Could go either way really. I'll be down at Albert Park Field 13 prior to this game, watching our Women's team take on Preston in another important clash.. Good that the scheduling works in such a way to make both this week. And hopefully I get my brolly back, because I've gone almost half a season without it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A few notes on comments.

We've had a lot of fun over the years with my freewheeling comments policy, but all good things must come to an end. Therefore I will no longer be approving comments that contain personal abuse of any sort.

Still, if your post doesn't get approved straight away, it's probably because I haven't seen it yet.

As usual, publication of a comment does not mean endorsement of its content.