Thursday 25 June 2009

South Melbourne on Football Superstar

Last night South's under 21s game of a few weeks back against Fox's Football Superstar outfit was shown on tv. Game finished 1-1. We don't have highlights of that, but we do have a quick snippet of Brian McFadden and his chick co-host introducing a very short spiel on us. I love the overflowing pride and passion of the '98 Grand Final. And I also like how the visiting team is in the crappy away changeroom. Enjoy. Oh, and thanks to the person who saved and uploaded the clip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A few notes on comments.

We've had a lot of fun over the years with my freewheeling comments policy, but all good things must come to an end. Therefore I will no longer be approving comments that contain personal abuse of any sort.

Still, if your post doesn't get approved straight away, it's probably because I haven't seen it yet.

As usual, publication of a comment does not mean endorsement of its content.