Tuesday 15 October 2019

Match program and sundry items update

With thanks to stuff loaned from the club, this is what I have added in the past little while in terms of South programs:

  • Presentation night materials from 1988 until about 2000. Not for every year, but most of the 1990s seems taken care of on this front.
  • Testimonial dinner booklets for Mike Petersen, Steve Blair, and Ange Postecolgou.
  • The 1991 NSL final series program, which I had inexplicably not uploaded before.
  • The 1999 Oceania Club Championships program.
  • A South Melbourne Hellas journal from 1986, from the eve of the 1986 season rather than after it. This one is particularly good.
  • I've not linked to them on the blog, but if you really, really want South gala auction booklets from the 1990s and 2000s, you can get them at this link.
You can find - and download! - all these in the relevant year in the usual place.


Elsewhere, I have added a few clubs histories, some pinched from Mark Boric's superior Australian soccer library, and some Dutch related ones from Adam Muyt. I've also added the first Australian Soccer Hall of Fame book from 1999, and all those things can be found in my inadequate library page.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A few notes on comments.

We've had a lot of fun over the years with my freewheeling comments policy, but all good things must come to an end. Therefore I will no longer be approving comments that contain personal abuse of any sort.

Still, if your post doesn't get approved straight away, it's probably because I haven't seen it yet.

As usual, publication of a comment does not mean endorsement of its content.