- A single post on smfcboard can slay an entire A-League licence bid in one fell swoop.
- A South Melbourne Hellas A-League team would not cannibalise support from other Melbourne A-League teams.
- South Melbourne Hellas needs more Greeks.
- The Cros can no longer access smfcboard.
- My enemies list is not made up of people who choose to merely 'like' instead of re-tweeting my posts on Twitter.
- I did not recently re-discover a photo I took of a whiteboard upon which the South Melbourne Hellas board was doing rough sums, during the period we were looking to take over Central Coast Mariners.
- The South Melbourne Hellas social club will be ready in 2017.
- A Twix from a Victoria University vending machine is a totally healthy and legitimate breakfast option.
- I am SMFCMike.
- Blogging about South Melbourne Hellas provides me with a lucrative income, as well as access to fringe benefits such as invites to exclusive yacht parties, with like, um, super-models and stuff.
Monday, 28 November 2016
Ten more South rumours I'm starting just for the hell of it
Many years ago I came up with ten South rumours just for the hell of it. Apart from the usual suspects, few read them. In that spirit then I present ten more South rumours just for the hell of it.