Friday 20 June 2014

Hellas vs Alexander this week

Judging by the non-existent torrent of abusive emails asking where the Kiss of Death's previews are for this week, either you've all stopped caring, or you're all too fatigued by the world cup to have noticed that they haven't arrived. Hell, I'm using the latter as part of my excuse for not doing a fill in, but only because I've been doing a lot of write ups for another site on world cup matches.

But, Hellas. Alexander. Sunday. 5:00PM. Lakeside. Be there.

2 comments:

  1. Vou are ya?
    Vou are ya?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I blame KOD for Port smashing Dande.
    The league needs KOD to demoralise and decimate the Sharks on a Friday afternoon so they're well and truly beaten before they even step onto the pitch.

    ReplyDelete

A few notes on comments.

We've had a lot of fun over the years with my freewheeling comments policy, but all good things must come to an end. Therefore I will no longer be approving comments that contain personal abuse of any sort.

Still, if your post doesn't get approved straight away, it's probably because I haven't seen it yet.

As usual, publication of a comment does not mean endorsement of its content.