Saturday 7 August 2021

Ugh

So more covid cases in the community, and we're locked down again for who knows how long.

I assume it's safe to say that there'll be no games for at least the foreseeable future. 

Here's hoping the footy at least keeps going somehow, to keep those of us who are entertained by that, something to look forward to.

I will do a write up of the Dockerty Cup loss eventually, hopefully by tomorrow night.

I am keeping busy cutting up, uploading, and scheduling classic and not so classic South videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A few notes on comments.

We've had a lot of fun over the years with my freewheeling comments policy, but all good things must come to an end. Therefore I will no longer be approving comments that contain personal abuse of any sort.

Still, if your post doesn't get approved straight away, it's probably because I haven't seen it yet.

As usual, publication of a comment does not mean endorsement of its content.