Thursday 4 February 2021

The shorter, the sweeter

Some tiny bits of news.

Last night South beat the Knights 1-0 in a closed doors session at Lakeside.

The AGMs have been announced for Wednesday 24th February in the social club, at 7PM (SMH) and 8PM (SMFC).

Every now and again I get to add another match program scan to my collection. Here's Nrothern Spirit away from 2003-2004. Thanks to Mark Boric, Greg Stock, and Geoff Coy for teaming up to get us another one from the late NSL era, where things tended to get a bit more iffy on the program front.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A few notes on comments.

We've had a lot of fun over the years with my freewheeling comments policy, but all good things must come to an end. Therefore I will no longer be approving comments that contain personal abuse of any sort.

Still, if your post doesn't get approved straight away, it's probably because I haven't seen it yet.

As usual, publication of a comment does not mean endorsement of its content.