Friday 26 January 2018

Springvale White Eagles 3 South Melbourne 5

I wasn't there, don't shoot me.

Matthew Foschini and Leigh Minopoulos got one each, and mystery triallists had the other three goals. There was no Milos or KK. That's close to as much as I was able to glean from the club's Twitter updates.

I don't know when the next friendly is on. I have heard that we may be doing another Albury/Wodonga pre-season bonding trip, but I don't know when this would be scheduled for in the event that it does happen.

Chinese club Guangzhou R&F are due to tour Australia, including playing games against NPL teams, but I have not heard anything about whether we would be one of those clubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A few notes on comments.

We've had a lot of fun over the years with my freewheeling comments policy, but all good things must come to an end. Therefore I will no longer be approving comments that contain personal abuse of any sort.

Still, if your post doesn't get approved straight away, it's probably because I haven't seen it yet.

As usual, publication of a comment does not mean endorsement of its content.