Wednesday 1 July 2015

Thrilling artefact Wednesday - South Thrills! sticker

As with the Selangor FA pennant artefact, this photo I believe is from team manager Frank Piccione's dungeon under our grandstand - and if it isn't, then I have no idea where I got this photo from, which I assume I took. Just in case you can't figure out the text covered by the glare, the whole text reads 'DON'T FOOL YOURSELF SOUTH THRILLS!', which I imagine is a play on words on the the Transport Accident Commission 'Don't fool yourself, speed kills' safety campaign. Don't recall the year this sticker came out, though the four stars on the logo provides some clue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A few notes on comments.

We've had a lot of fun over the years with my freewheeling comments policy, but all good things must come to an end. Therefore I will no longer be approving comments that contain personal abuse of any sort.

Still, if your post doesn't get approved straight away, it's probably because I haven't seen it yet.

As usual, publication of a comment does not mean endorsement of its content.