Monday 26 October 2009

I'm surprised to see it lasted this long

Let's start by remembering the good times.

It's adios to this, thing, which I don't think anybody ever knew the purpose of.


TEAMelbourne would like to thank their valued supports, members, partners and sponsors for their support and commitment over the past three years.

TEAMelbourne has been placed into solvency and should you require any further assistance in the form of corporate hospitality or event management please contact the member clubs directly

No comments:

Post a Comment

A few notes on comments.

We've had a lot of fun over the years with my freewheeling comments policy, but all good things must come to an end. Therefore I will no longer be approving comments that contain personal abuse of any sort.

Still, if your post doesn't get approved straight away, it's probably because I haven't seen it yet.

As usual, publication of a comment does not mean endorsement of its content.