Thursday 22 January 2009

Hellenic Cup 2009

Bloody hell, we're in the south east section again, and this time out even further away from my part of civilisation, Bentleigh Greens. This sucks balls because I can't drive nor catch public transport out to Kingston Heath, and therefore no only will I not be able to see the team and catch up with people, I won't be able to give you any half-arsed eyewitness reports. Anyway, the women's and youth teams are also in it once more, with the former playing at Northcote City. Is it worth trudging up all the way just for that? I dunno, we'll see I guess. Here are the fixtures for the men and women.

Men's draw (at Bentleigh Greens)

Saturday January 24th 5:00pm vs Panserraikos
Tuesday January 27th 7:45pm vs Braeside Lemnos
Tuesday February 3rd 7:45pm vs Kingston City
Sunday February 8th 5:00pm vs Moorabbin

Women's draw (at Northcote City)

Saturday 7th February 12:30pm vs Springvale City
Tuesday 10th February 6:15pm vs Brunswick City
Saturday 14th February 12:30pm vs Heidelberg

1 comment:

  1. You could always fly a Cessna from Essendon, I hear there's lots of parking around Bentleigh's ground.

    ReplyDelete

A few notes on comments.

We've had a lot of fun over the years with my freewheeling comments policy, but all good things must come to an end. Therefore I will no longer be approving comments that contain personal abuse of any sort.

Still, if your post doesn't get approved straight away, it's probably because I haven't seen it yet.

As usual, publication of a comment does not mean endorsement of its content.