Sunday 6 April 2008

Circle complete, everyone can go home now

While South is and always will be number one, I do enjoy heading down to the Paisley Park Soccer Complex every second week or so to watch my most local team Altona East take the field. At one stage I was going to pad out certain Saturdays with Altona East writeups, but this is a South blog, and thus it will remain. Anyway, good win for East today over local rival Altona City, with a healthy scoreline of 5-0. What has this got to do with South? Well former South youth team player Lester Abalos made a great debut for his new team today at right back. For those very few who were right there at the beginning, you'd perhaps remember that Lester was the catalyst for this blog starting up all the way back in December 2007. Don't believe me? Well then take a trip down memory lane via this link and see for yourself

Zeus induces Chronos to vomit up his children

Still haven't got myself a logo yet :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

A few notes on comments.

We've had a lot of fun over the years with my freewheeling comments policy, but all good things must come to an end. Therefore I will no longer be approving comments that contain personal abuse of any sort.

Still, if your post doesn't get approved straight away, it's probably because I haven't seen it yet.

As usual, publication of a comment does not mean endorsement of its content.