Monday 26 December 2022

15 years, and doesn't it show

Thank you to everyone who still reads South of the Border fifteen years into its journey. It's not as good as it used to be, I know that. Times change. I've changed. I seriously thought about wrapping it up this year, but I figure that there's a second division coming, and someone should be around to talk it down. Also, maybe a bad South of the Border is still better than no South of the Border. I'll keep plodding along until I don't. I might take this thing back to its roots, and post more frequently, even if the quality isn't there. See everyone in 2023.

4 comments:

  1. We are all still grateful for your efforts, Paul. I still have that South v Preston 1986 match to review and write about. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even if you think the blog is not as good as it used to be, I still appreciate what you've written, especially this year with my unique circumstance.

    Hope 2023 will be better and yeah, see you next year.

    ReplyDelete

A few notes on comments.

We've had a lot of fun over the years with my freewheeling comments policy, but all good things must come to an end. Therefore I will no longer be approving comments that contain personal abuse of any sort.

Still, if your post doesn't get approved straight away, it's probably because I haven't seen it yet.

As usual, publication of a comment does not mean endorsement of its content.