- Quite wealthy individual, would allow us to start becoming really ambitious about what we could do with the club.
- Well known identity, one which could garner lots of media attention for South.
- Well connected individual, especially in the entertainment industry.
- Has no baggage from previous club administrations. Could be part of a genuine fresh start.
- Could get us into A-League? They let the Gold Coast in after all.
- Could help placate those who think South is not Greek enough.
- His involvement might well mean the privatisation of the club, a move which our members have been historically opposed to.
- Has no known background or prior interest in sport.
- His Greekness could be used against us by those who claim we aren't open to others outside our Greek heritage.
- Alleged links to elements of organised crime.
- Hostile attitude to certain parts of the media.
- Is a fictional character from a children's comic book series.
As you can see, there are good arguments on both signs of the ledger. Just have to wait and see what, if anything, comes out of this scenario. There have been similar claims made before that people are ready to come in and put their considerable wealth and business nous to work for the South cause, and so far these predictions have never come true.